As part of the affiliation agreements between different agencies and the College of Health and Human Services, students are required to provide specific compliance records to our office before they can start their clinical/practicum/internship. All of these may not be required by your agency. For specific requirements, please contact your program's clinical/internship coordinator.
Clinical agencies require students to comply with all health and training requirements of any clinical placement agency. We have listed many resources here for your convenience.
**Always make a copy for your records before turning these documents in to the CHHS Advising Center**
- CHHS Agency Requirements Form (Fillable PDF)
- Immunization requirements for your program may include: Tetanus, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, 2 Step TB Test
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Declination Form. If you choose to decline this immunization requirement, please sign the form and send in with other compliance records.
- 12 Panel Drug Screening Information
- Criminal Background Check Information
- CBC and Drug Screening Agreement Form
- Bloodborne Pathogen Tutorial and Test
- CPR Certification
- Professional Liability Insurance. For students who have a clinical placement, students MUST carry professional liability insurance. The companies below offer Liability Insurance to students.
- RN License Verification (Graduate Nursing Students Only)
For additional questions, please contact Ashley Lopez at (704) 687-7922.