Agency Requirements

As part of the affiliation agreements between different agencies and the College of Health and Human Services, students are required to provide specific compliance records to our office before they can start their clinical/practicum/internship. All of these may not be required by your agency. For specific requirements, please contact your program's clinical/internship coordinator.

Clinical agencies require students to comply with their health and training requirements . We have listed many resources here for your convenience.

All documents must be sent in one email/fax. Partial submission of documents will NOT be accepted.

**Always make a copy for your records before turning these documents in to the CHHS Advising Center**

For additional questions, please contact Ashley Lopez at (704) 687-7922.

Students completing their practicum/clinical with Novant will need to complete additional requirements.

  • Students will need to complete the Student Consent for Access to Education Records form which will need to be turned into the Registrar's Office (contact information on form) and Ashley Lopez (
  • Students will need to visit Novant's website for additional information regarding practicums/clinicals at Novant.